EMR User Guide
Welcome to the Cloud EMR user guide. This guide explores the functionality of the Cloud EMR solution and each its optional add-ons. You can expect to find a detailed explanation of each feature included in Cloud EMR as well as practical examples of how to use and configure each of them. Please also note the following below:
- Every environment is unique to the PC being used and to the user’s configuration settings. If other PC’s are not experiencing the same issue, then the problem is due to the current PC environment.
- The following steps MAY help resolve the issues:
- Try using Microsoft Edge or Firefox, or possibly use Chrome incognito mode.
- You may want to disable any browser extensions that you have, such as anti-virus extensions.
Before you begin using Cloud EMR, be sure to check the following requirements and recommendations:
- CPU: at least an Intel i3 (i3-2120 3.30Ghz)
- RAM: at least 8GB
- OS: at least Windows 10 or OS X – El Capitan (Apple)
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Browser: Google Chrome
- Internet Service: at least 8mb/s
Once these requirements are met you can use either the menu to the left or the search bar above it to navigate the user guide.